When you are looking for a place to find good auto insurance, click on the link above. We have a separate page for just for car insurance.
We don’t believe in do-it-yourself auto insurance because there are too many “parts” that go into auto insurance.
For those companies that state saving 15% or more on car insurance – impossible statement. Why?
The factors that go into auto insurance:
- Who is licensed in your household?
- Where do you live?
- Do you rent or own?
- What is your driving record like?
- What is your credit like?
- What kind of car do you drive? (Is it expensive to fix?)
- How far do you drive to work?
You can see there are way too many factors to figure out an auto insurance rate.
The Larsen Protection Team 8665 Sheridan Dr. Williamsville, NY 14221 (716) 684-3203